23/01/2008

Floating Off At Dilate Choonz...

I haven't had time yet to post a full report on the Burning Lodge session we did last Saturday (19th Jan) and Brother Oak (the lodge head) - I'll do that later this week. Suffice for now to say that everybody's songs were great, and everybody in the lodge seems to be coming on in leaps and bounds as composers, singers, players, arrangers and producers.

I have posted one track from the sessions, Floating Off the Coast of Lowestoft, at the Dilate Choonz music blog. Done in about 25 minutes - just a patch I had kicking around on the Arturia CS80V and some electric slide guitar (in open minor tuning, bizarrely enough.) It's an ambient take on your basic 2-chord jam. I think I accidentally hit the ring modulation at the end there.

See what you think.

No comments: